Saturday 20 February 2010

FMP ; Fingerprints

Concepts: Finger prints. My end result is to show how finger prints in the family are different or even how similar they are. So, basically finger prints is the basis of DNA. I want to look at my actual fingerprints and my families, the meaning behind it is to find out how similar and not they are and can that be related to genes etc.

Research: I will look on the internet and look at the uses of fingerprinting etc, and also i will like ask for permission from my family to use there fingerprints, also i will like to work with different materials and textures that i cud create in photoshop based on the fingerprint texture.

Experiment & Development: I will probably take fingerprints from a stamp pad to create it. I will use two colours, red & blue ; and this is to represent the sexes, and this will be displayed clearly, and developed into a way of showing peoples fingerprints and how close related the female and male prints our in a family.

Realisation: The end products, will be like 4 poster outcomes, A2 size and they will be hang up from the celine, these posters will have highly presented, fingerprint related artwork, whether it be textures, research etc. And on the final display there will be a big sheet, and a stamp pad, that can allow people to leave there own fingerprint, and become part of the piece itself.

1 comment:

  1. I know your idea is based on finger print but how are you planning on displaying it???

    ReplyDelete