Monday 8 February 2010

Ideas for FMP.

Ideas for my FMP, there is so many ideas available that i would like to do. First i was thinking to base it on my family, and maybe show several images of where i inherited my looks form e.g nose shape, eye colour, hair colour etc, but then i realised that this is a very easy way to show DNA through your family. Also, i have had ideas to do a family tree based on my family, but i do not know much about them as my family is small and i wouldn't know where to start with the idea, and how far it stems back. This are really ideas that i can consider using for my FMP, but again alot of reserach will be needed. If any of these ideas were chose, then these will probably be presented in posters, in a 2d form rather then any 3D forms. 

If i was to chose the looks one i would need to really analyse my parents faces and features and try to discover where i got it from, but again i have to think would they like there faces everywhere on my work. I could also look at my brother and sister as they are both older and i believe i inherit some of my personal qualities from them e.g. humour, and thoughts on life, and these could be another form of DNA to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment